Under the patronage of Mr Jean-Claude Juncker, President of the European Commission
The 4th Annual General Meeting of EURead will be held from October 17-19, 2018 at the Scotland House in Brussels. In keeping with the motto “Public vs. Private? Models of Funding for Reading and Literacy in Europe”, EURead brings together experts from the fields of European reading promotion, scientific research, economy and politics to develop future strategies for the promotion of reading and literacy in Europe.
EURead fosters the exchange with other organisations in- and outside of Europe, develops new strategies in reading promotion and raises awareness for reading and literacy in Europe. The network helps to share and implement best practice programmes in every European country and to raise awareness campaigns up to a European level.
Among others the following experts will give a presentation at the 4th Annual Generel Meeting of EURead:
- Rodrigo Ballester, Member of Cabinet of Commissioner Tibor Navracsics Education Culture, Youth & Sport
- Ulrika Caperius, Senior Editor and Project Manager, Bonnier Carlsen
- Prof Dr Fank Hakemulder, University of Utrecht
- Ana-Maria Stan, Policy Officer, Directorate-General for Education and Culture, Unit B2 – Schools and multilingualism, European Commission
- Helga Trüpel, Vice-Chair, Committee on Culture and Education, European Parliament
Please find the programme of the Annual General Meeting here: EURead_AGM2018_agenda
Please contact Vanessa Timter (firstname.lastname@example.org) if you want to participate or if you need any further information. The participation is free of charge.
Please make your reservation at the Motel One in Brussels, Koningsstraat 120, 1000 Bruxelles as soon as possible or any other accommodation of your choice. Every participant has to cover the travel expenses on its own.
kindly supported by